To top

Simple Photo Collage

Digital or traditional, playful or serious. Post your photos here.
CharlieSavard
New poster

Simple Photo Collage

Postby CharlieSavard » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:55 am

Dear Friends,
I'd love to put my photos in a simple photo collage. Anyone has any suggestion which photo editing software I should go to? Preferably not Photoshop, since I want a simple and quick way to collage my photos.
Thanks in advance for your input.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: Simple Photo Collage

Postby bloodjelly » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:19 am

CharlieSavard wrote:Dear Friends,
I'd love to put my photos in a simple photo collage. Anyone has any suggestion which photo editing software I should go to? Preferably not Photoshop, since I want a simple and quick way to collage my photos.
Thanks in advance for your input.

Picasa is a good free photo manager that has a really good collage maker in it.

Here's a guide for making a collage: https://support.google.com/picasa/answer/19539?hl=en
DanielLee5
New poster

Postby DanielLee5 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi) I have been recently thinking of the same question. I navigated through the web and found a nice photo collage creator - http://ams-collage.com/ , don't know if posting links is allowed here, but check out this one and good luck with collage creating)
Ryan Williams
New poster

Postby Ryan Williams » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:32 am

There are many online software available to make photo collage. If you want to make professional collage, then can contact the professionals. The collage print on canvas was the perfect idea for the decoration of my new home. CanvasmyPhoto took some pictures and helped me to turn them into a great piece of collage canvas.
Witim1945
New poster

Postby Witim1945 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:14 pm

I know many online software that could be the perfect choice for you but i use also many other but Picassa is one of the best and its an amazing and easy too use you can do what ever you want ??

Return to “Photography”