- › What Not To Do When Designing a Web... (16)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (3)
- › The Banana Boat Song 1956 The Tarri... (1)
- › Pappy Dog & Chicken Lips - Radi... (1)
- › Hello everybody (8)
- › Finish building project (3)
- › Digital painting (5)
- › Patterns, Textures & Forms Onli... (3)
- › Art Call - “Nature” Online Art ... (2)
- › FOLLOWING YOUR SHOP (7)
Thank you in advance
Have you any further information e.g. budget, what quality is required?
I expect if you are photographing your paintings you will want the camera to be of sufficient quality to capture the details but this can be achieved to a satisfactory level with a simple compact camera and good lighting. Personally I shoot my paintings with a canon 600d which is an entry level DSLR.
While either a Canon or a Nikon can do the job, like said by ashyc3, it depends on the budget. Before I got my Nikon, I used a pawned Fujifilm DSLR. It worked for photographing art in good lighting, but it just depends on how much you want to spend. I have a Nikon D3400, but I also do photography, so I would recommend getting a smaller, less expensive camera if you're just photographing art.
Hope that helps - also, the fujifilm is for sale (wink wink)
Nikon Coolpix would serve the purpose already. No need for fancy DSLRs
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest