- › New art contest - Summer Fun (9)
- › Last film you saw at the cinema? (37)
- › What is your favorite free MMORPG ? (24)
- › Call for Art – Online Solo Art Ex... (3)
- › New (2)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (238)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (12)
- › Landscapes 2018 Online Art Exhibiti... (1)
- › What Not To Do When Designing a Web... (15)
- › Call for Art – 8th Annual “Land... (1)
Thank you in advance
Have you any further information e.g. budget, what quality is required?
I expect if you are photographing your paintings you will want the camera to be of sufficient quality to capture the details but this can be achieved to a satisfactory level with a simple compact camera and good lighting. Personally I shoot my paintings with a canon 600d which is an entry level DSLR.
While either a Canon or a Nikon can do the job, like said by ashyc3, it depends on the budget. Before I got my Nikon, I used a pawned Fujifilm DSLR. It worked for photographing art in good lighting, but it just depends on how much you want to spend. I have a Nikon D3400, but I also do photography, so I would recommend getting a smaller, less expensive camera if you're just photographing art.
Hope that helps - also, the fujifilm is for sale (wink wink)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests