- › Introducing myself (1)
- › Selling paintings via virtual galle... (7)
- › I'm new to this and would like to s... (2)
- › New artist looking for critiques (19)
- › Book Launch (9)
- › what do u think about my art? ♥ (10)
- › I would love some critique or opini... (9)
- › Introducing myself (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Question before selling on FM (9)
Thank you in advance
Have you any further information e.g. budget, what quality is required?
I expect if you are photographing your paintings you will want the camera to be of sufficient quality to capture the details but this can be achieved to a satisfactory level with a simple compact camera and good lighting. Personally I shoot my paintings with a canon 600d which is an entry level DSLR.
While either a Canon or a Nikon can do the job, like said by ashyc3, it depends on the budget. Before I got my Nikon, I used a pawned Fujifilm DSLR. It worked for photographing art in good lighting, but it just depends on how much you want to spend. I have a Nikon D3400, but I also do photography, so I would recommend getting a smaller, less expensive camera if you're just photographing art.
Hope that helps - also, the fujifilm is for sale (wink wink)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest