- › Hey There! (8)
- › Please review my website (4)
- › Please review my website (2)
- › France, south coast. (3)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (151)
- › guess I need to re-introduce myself... (9)
- › Hello, Im new here! (4)
- › Petition for statue of Baphomet to ... (4)
- › Made my second art piece using past... (1)
- › Petition for Baphomet statue to be ... (2)
Thank you in advance
Have you any further information e.g. budget, what quality is required?
I expect if you are photographing your paintings you will want the camera to be of sufficient quality to capture the details but this can be achieved to a satisfactory level with a simple compact camera and good lighting. Personally I shoot my paintings with a canon 600d which is an entry level DSLR.
While either a Canon or a Nikon can do the job, like said by ashyc3, it depends on the budget. Before I got my Nikon, I used a pawned Fujifilm DSLR. It worked for photographing art in good lighting, but it just depends on how much you want to spend. I have a Nikon D3400, but I also do photography, so I would recommend getting a smaller, less expensive camera if you're just photographing art.
Hope that helps - also, the fujifilm is for sale (wink wink)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest