- › Leaving Facebook? (3)
- › Call for Art - Theme “Animals” ... (1)
- › Pencil Sketch Made By Me (6)
- › tata folks (2)
- › New Work (14)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (220)
- › Feedback on our new website (3)
- › ArtStock - How Longe before email? (3)
- › Added Video for painting (3)
- › Finish building project (2)
Thank you in advance
Have you any further information e.g. budget, what quality is required?
I expect if you are photographing your paintings you will want the camera to be of sufficient quality to capture the details but this can be achieved to a satisfactory level with a simple compact camera and good lighting. Personally I shoot my paintings with a canon 600d which is an entry level DSLR.
While either a Canon or a Nikon can do the job, like said by ashyc3, it depends on the budget. Before I got my Nikon, I used a pawned Fujifilm DSLR. It worked for photographing art in good lighting, but it just depends on how much you want to spend. I have a Nikon D3400, but I also do photography, so I would recommend getting a smaller, less expensive camera if you're just photographing art.
Hope that helps - also, the fujifilm is for sale (wink wink)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest