- › Step by step instructions to change... (1)
- › 4 Ways to Arrange Artwork (2)
- › 5 Reasons to Update Your Space With... (2)
- › Favorite Comedy Movie (32)
- › Hi I'm new Call me (15)
- › Hello Everyone (10)
- › What camera to buy (5)
- › The Worst Big Film you Ever Saw (63)
- › Botanicals 2018 Online Art Exhibiti... (1)
- › VOTE HERE - Summer Fun art contest (7)
Thank you in advance
Have you any further information e.g. budget, what quality is required?
I expect if you are photographing your paintings you will want the camera to be of sufficient quality to capture the details but this can be achieved to a satisfactory level with a simple compact camera and good lighting. Personally I shoot my paintings with a canon 600d which is an entry level DSLR.
While either a Canon or a Nikon can do the job, like said by ashyc3, it depends on the budget. Before I got my Nikon, I used a pawned Fujifilm DSLR. It worked for photographing art in good lighting, but it just depends on how much you want to spend. I have a Nikon D3400, but I also do photography, so I would recommend getting a smaller, less expensive camera if you're just photographing art.
Hope that helps - also, the fujifilm is for sale (wink wink)
Nikon Coolpix would serve the purpose already. No need for fancy DSLRs
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest