- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (26)
- › Upload improvements (5)
- › Transport-bigger canvas and introdu... (7)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (3)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (13)
- › Is FM on Instagram? (11)
- › HELLO (3)
- › CHECK OUT MY CRAZY ART (1)
- › My Introduction (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
Go to the image on your computer-
-Right click image
-Choose: "Open With....."
*After opening image with paint; make sure to 'save' the original large file, [by clicking on "File"- then 'Save as".. *
Next- [in Paint]
-Click on tab that says "Image"
-Change 100% to: 50% [and see if the image is resized as you want it..
if still too big, choose stretch/skew again, and try with another percentage..
[if too small, undo, and try again].
*After you're satisfied with the size, then SAVE AS, [and you could even change to jpeg from there].
I hope you understand my instructions; if not, then i'm sure someone else will make it more clear.. or will explain a completely different way of resizing the image]..
I was looking for your gallery here, however it seems as tho the best place to see the most of your images is flicker? You have one unifying factor that is evident in nearly every shot: Dramatic Lighting! Great sensitivity. Makes me want to re-assess my shooting style or at the very least look for scenes that do emphasize the lighting.
- smpipe.jpg (27.61 KiB) Viewed 4954 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest