To top

DIGITAL...PEAK & CRITIQUE? :)

Digital or traditional, playful or serious. Post your photos here.
Dani Landrum
New poster

DIGITAL...PEAK & CRITIQUE? :)

Postby Dani Landrum » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 pm

D.Landrum
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: DIGITAL...PEAK & CRITIQUE? :)

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Hi Dani -

Welcome to the site first off, thanks for joining up! Nice group of photos. I have to say my favorite is the girl spraying the hose, and then the closeup of the baby's face. Tight closeups are almost always interesting, and there are some nice catchlights in the baby's eyes. I'm not a big fan of selective coloring, so I might lose that altogether. What got you interested in photography?
Dani Landrum
New poster

Postby Dani Landrum » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Thank you :) I've always enjoyed taking pictures, but it was limited to a disposable most of the time. So when I bought my first digital in '08 (Nikon Coolpix) and saw the difference in quality, my interest really sparked. Most my pictures are of my family and life around me, and when I posted them up on different networking sites, alot of people suggested trying for a profession in it. It's always been a hobby, so I figured why not. Now I'm just taking in any kind of advice I can get and seeing where it takes me. Thank you again, by the way. I have many more to come :)
D.Landrum
sorinapostolescu
Extreme poster

Postby sorinapostolescu » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 am

Hi,

Welcome to FM !!
You have a nice gallery. :wink:
I will not be an ordinary man, because I have a right to be extraordinary. (Peter O'Toole)
Sorin
Dani Landrum
New poster

Postby Dani Landrum » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 am

THANK YOU!! I also must personally thank you for being the first to comment on my picture in the gallery. I appreciate all the feedback I can get :)
D.Landrum
angelababy
Substantial poster

Postby angelababy » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:39 am

Nice group of photos. i really like all your shoots. :D
Micks_Photo-Art
New poster

Postby Micks_Photo-Art » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Well, I'm brand new to the site -- found it doing a Google search. Glad to be here with a whole bunch of fairly new members, it seems. I've been a photographer for a LONG time and am constantly amazed at what folks come up with in their own unique way... their "photographer's eye", so to speak! I'll be posting soon, but in the meantime I really like your work! Yes, I have to agree with another person that the selective color may be a bit much, but I'm sure a lot of people will absolutely love it. :) I like the shot of the baby being held up against the sky the best -- great interest! Keep it up!!
~ Mick's Photography and Photo-Art
www.micksphoto.com
Becca Desty
Postaholic

Postby Becca Desty » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Hello! I love your work!
I know not everyone agrees with me but I love the selective coloring. I find that it adds a lot of interest and creativity to a piece.
Can't wait to see more!

Return to “Photography”