- › What Category Selection? (2)
- › New oil painting (13)
- › Upload improvements (11)
- › Bug Report - Update your profile pi... (5)
- › Broken World (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (26)
- › Transport-bigger canvas and introdu... (7)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (3)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (13)
- › Is FM on Instagram? (11)
After playing around with them, I was able to come up with this panoramic view of a canyon out in Twin Falls, ID.
Please let me know what you think, being new I am always wanting to improve, both on the actual photography taking and the work afterwords.
http://jlesko.com/wp-content/images/art/twinfalls_high.jpg is the direct link
The one cool thing about digis is that you can take thousands of photos and learn while not spending an extra cent. I recommend just taking it with you wherever you go. I've kicked myself too many times for not bringing the camera when I had meant to, and then missing that perfect shot.
there was actually quite a lot I did to it. I was trying to go for a semi-painted look rather than a digital photo look. If you view full size, I think I somewhat was able to do this.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest