- › How do you really feel about your A... (6)
- › New to FM (7)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (3)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (2)
- › what? (1)
- › Finish building project (5)
- › Digital art from photos (7)
- › Hello, Im new here! (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
After playing around with them, I was able to come up with this panoramic view of a canyon out in Twin Falls, ID.
Please let me know what you think, being new I am always wanting to improve, both on the actual photography taking and the work afterwords.
http://jlesko.com/wp-content/images/art/twinfalls_high.jpg is the direct link
The one cool thing about digis is that you can take thousands of photos and learn while not spending an extra cent. I recommend just taking it with you wherever you go. I've kicked myself too many times for not bringing the camera when I had meant to, and then missing that perfect shot.
there was actually quite a lot I did to it. I was trying to go for a semi-painted look rather than a digital photo look. If you view full size, I think I somewhat was able to do this.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests