To top

New Photography

Digital or traditional, playful or serious. Post your photos here.
LigorePhotography
New poster

New Photography

Postby LigorePhotography » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi everyone. Just joined a few minutes ago and trying to get my feet wet in online selling. Wanted to post a few pictures on my page in regards to seeing how it would turn out. Thanks for viewing!

KLigore
Lorena Shiffer
Postaholic

Re: New Photography

Postby Lorena Shiffer » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:53 pm

My response to your photography is that they are very sad. The children do not seem to connect to each and to each be in their own state of alone. The topic of divorce as the emotions driving each photo. They are stark, simplistic yet carefully composed. In a commercial application I am not sure that there is a market for sad and abandonment. Try doing a self portrait of subjects, objects that express a facet of not only the inner you, but symbols/archetypes that speak to you, symbols that represent what makes you happy, expresses your dreams, how can you express those feelings in a photograph? I have always taught that photography teaches you about you, once knowing that the driving force ... does the viewer feel as you did when you framed the shot?
008hnoor
New poster

Postby 008hnoor » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:15 pm

The children do not seem to connect to each and to each be in their own state of alone. The topic of divorce as the emotions driving each photo. They are stark, simplistic yet carefully composed. In a commercial application I am not sure that there is a market for sad and abandonment.

Extreme poster

Postby mjgartistpoet » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:31 am

Powerful emotional content
marquixHD
New poster

Postby marquixHD » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:15 am

sharing the views given elsewhere up in this thread (about children looking sad, isolated), these pictures do convey the intended message though -- which is, after all, a sad one.
Multicopter Aerial Photo/Video guy -- view http://bit.ly/1PT2vfq, if you're a drone video nerd, too...

Return to “Photography”