- › Answer Question with Question (782)
- › What do you think of "Avatar&q... (49)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
Lazy saturday morning moments.
Baked Brie with cranberry hazelnut crackers, good friends, and great conversation.
Dark chocolate, candle lit bubble baths and lazy Jazz (Yes that is to be enjoyed all together).
Sunsets over sand swept beach slopes.
Laughter by the bellyful...
Artzy_phartzy wrote:I've wanted to post for a while, but didn't know what to say! Still don't really, so I thought, hey, how bout listing 5 things you couldn't live without? I can start...in no particular order:
My family & friends
My 2 cats
Ah, the rules to the game.
i cannot live without them
Deliberately physically harm another human
Give up painting
5 things a can’t do without:
My 5 things would be...
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests