- › The Figurative 2018 Online Art Exhi... (3)
- › Hello Everyone: My Introduction (3)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (9)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (154)
- › In a slump then this happened... (7)
- › Questions for a Concept Artist (1)
- › What's your artsy plans ? (28)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (244)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (1)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
Tracie Skarbo wrote:Thought I might start a new one and see how it goes.
One sentence to describe what you see in your minds eye, or what is in front of you right now.
Lazy fog drifting on unseen currents of unhurried air.
I see your quoted text.
Tracie Skarbo wrote:Laughing you are so funny
I see an indian on horseback. It is a painting above my laptop...
I see your quoted text again.
but I see me on the beach really soon
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great"~Mark Twain
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests