- › Favorites are now Collections (5)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (229)
- › New timeline/social events design (8)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (14)
- › favorite music (38)
- › The Worst Big Film you Ever Saw (65)
- › New oil painting (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (3)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Favourite Film? (144)
OK now I have to get back to work on my "Florida Arcimboldo" which has been languishing on the clip-board of my cluttered but beloved old PSP7 program.
Hey I've been trying to get this game going in my other virtual home-away-from-home, redbubble; I'd be really grateful if you'd also post this over there?
I don't know about you (you were so damn' good to start with) but doing this has been beneficial for me because it has motivated me to improve my skills with graphics software, which has become a sort of core skill even for traditional painters in the Digital Age.
Aha! Never mind. This is the one you used, also called Summer, no?
and that's the one I used.
The first is of course Whistler's Mother (done to death, I know, but there it is).
The second is a still from director Alfred Hitchkock's 1960 film, Psycho.
I call it Whistler's Dead Mother.
with apologies to James Abbott McNeill Whistler and Alfred Hitchcock
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests