Please enter a valid username

Show Please type a password

Forgot your password?

Please enter your username

Please enter a valid email

Show Please type a password

Lost your password? Enter your email address to reset it.

Please enter a valid email

Back to log-in

Close

What if there is no virus ?

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Guta Ana-Maria
New poster

What if there is no virus ?

Postby Guta Ana-Maria » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:11 am

What if actually there is happening only panic and anxiety attacks because of no real reason ? What if people that are dying are doing so because of their own fear of death ? Of course, they also can have other medical issues that could lead to death. What if this is only an experiment ? People must stay in home for at least two weeks, so many of them will be terrified because of the world virus evolution news and they will start to develop panic and anxiety attacks. They are psychological manipulated in order to create chaos, to take your freedoms and to impose other measurements that are not good for us, the humanity. We can't let that happen ! That is strictly my opinion, there are too many coincidences between these diseases that I have observed and I want them to be shared. I can't keep this only for me. Maybe it will help people somehow. We know nothing, but we can not trust them also. So, what if.... ? Let be love not fear and terror !
Bill Hewes
Passionate poster

Re: What if there is no virus ?

Postby Bill Hewes » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:59 pm

You know I hate to say this. But why don't you go find someone that's sick hang around with them and see how you do. But then again you look young so COVID-19 won't kill you like it will older people like myself or my wife. So it must be a joke.

Just like the Spanish flu that killed an estimated 20 million plus people worldwide that was an experiment as well I guess. Only thing is they didn't have the information we have today. They even held a parade in Philadelphia back then because they didn't want to cancel it. They ended up killing thousands within the city itself.

Philadelphia, where at one point city workers went block to block collecting bodies, 12,191 residents died in a four-week period. More than 700 succumbed on Oct. 16, 1918 alone.

Is this what you want? Because you don't understand what a pandemic is.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:38 pm

I realize you're worried, Guta, but of course Bill's right.

It's important for everyone to listen to experts on the subject, and the people actually dealing with and treating sick people, because the steps they're asking us to take protect OTHER people just as much (often more) then they protect ourselves. Doing otherwise is selfish and dangerous.

On a side note - if this were some huge conspiracy - think how many people would have to be in on it and it's absolutely a ridiculous proposition.

A short list off the top of my head: Healthcare workers; labs who create the tests that identify the virus; every single person professionally diagnosed with the illness; those people's family and friends; the freaking animals who have gotten infected; independent journalists; etc. Add to that all those people in every other country on earth that's been hit with this. Yeah - not happening.
Guta Ana-Maria
New poster

Postby Guta Ana-Maria » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:50 am

Like I said this is strictly my opinion. Unfortunately, there are many other things that are going on behind what they are telling on mainstream media. Everybody is free to believe and fear what they want. I'm not saying that I am 100% right and you are not at all, but I know that they are lying to us. We know nothing. We are now. We will see.
BogStandad
Extreme poster

Postby BogStandad » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:32 am

Hi Guta, I am sceptical also "I know that they are lying to us." A simulated sport, wrestling, simulated truth telling, Journalism and Politics, Standing on the Shoulders of Imitation, this has become the norm in modern Western culture, lying for a living. I have been studying mainstream media for a number of years and mostly they don't outright tell lies they just leave out masses of information. We are only told what they want us to know and seeing that only 5 organizations own almost all of the mainstream media outlets worldwide it's difficult to see how there can be any real competitiveness in the provision of information. As Rupert Murdock said about his own news outlets, "we are not here to inform people, we are here to influence". Corona Virus does not need to be a conspiracy and it isn't because real people are really dying I don't question that at all. The issue is the numbers of people dying and the numbers of people living when compared to other illnesses. It seems more people died last year of your ordinary flu than have died of the Corona virus so far but it might be early days and those numbers might rise significantly. Fact, the Spanish Flu was only labelled the Spanish Flu because Spain was a neutral country during the First World War and they where the only country reporting on it as well as dealing with it, others where lying and hiding it. “The Spanish flu originated somewhere in northern China in late 1917 and swiftly moved to western Europe with the 140,000 Chinese laborers the French and British governments recruited to perform manual labor to free up troops for wartime duty” https://www.history.com/news/why-was-th ... panish-flu" rel="nofollow" rel="nofollow

Spain was the only country reporting on the illness and trying to do something about it. All the other countries engaged in the war where covering it up to protect their war interests. The whole of the First World War was as has been stated many times, industrial murder, many people died both civilians and solders because of it and all of it based on lies and half truth.
Guta Ana-Maria
New poster

Postby Guta Ana-Maria » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:50 am

Hi bogstandad. We know for sure that the Corona virus is a cause that lead to freaky reactions from the masses in order to impose measurements that they could not introduce without a big threat. The mass media influence perceptions, then behaviors and so on. I am saying that many of the Corona symptoms fit with those from panic and anxiety attacks. People that stay isolated because of the virus start to develop similar symptoms because of the fear. From here everything is questionable. That is my theory. There is a lot of the unknown , and people are afraid of it in general. Many people try to create false security life and this situation brings them insecurity and fear. Unfortunately, they will accept everything that put an end of this and to return to the same routine. So how far will it go ? We'll see. Until then please don't forget to actually live.
BogStandad
Extreme poster

Postby BogStandad » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:19 am

In this interview, Francis Boyle — whose background includes an undergraduate degree from the University of Chicago, a juris doctor (lawyer) degree from Harvard and a Ph.D. in political science — shares his theory of the origin of this novel coronavirus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVTbW47 ... e=youtu.be" rel="nofollow
Guta Ana-Maria
New poster

Postby Guta Ana-Maria » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:45 am

That was interesting. Thank you for sharing. :)
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:05 am

Another thing found on the interwebs: https://www.mediamatters.org/coronaviru ... as-created
Guta Ana-Maria
New poster

Postby Guta Ana-Maria » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:15 am

Hi Trevor. This is also interesting, but I don't think it has anything to do with Trump economy. It is not his economy. :) Trump and all the nation presidents like many other "important" people from different public sections are just puppets who plays the game as the "masters" dictate. Everything we see is nothing but a circus. Anyway, I believe, if that this virus exist, that it is not natural, it was created for sure in a lab, it is a biological weapon, I couldn't not know if it was in China or America or elsewhere and it was planted in different key places like China, Iran, Italy and from there to spread all over the globe. Certainly, those who made this does not care about labels as nations, races, religions and so on. They make us see everything that way. The old population is targeted because they are for "no use" to the society they created for us and we will also see what measurements they want to impose in the next stages. Thank you for sharing that.
I also have something interesting here from David Icke : https://youtu.be/mzHom70dhKE" rel="nofollow

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”