Hi malc lane here

Whatever you feel like chatting about that doesn't fit in other forums. New members - feel free to introduce yourselves here.
malclane
New poster
New poster

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:25 am  

I was on this site a few years ago , maybee 10 had a few problems am glad to be back, i now sell my paintings in a seaside shop in sheringham england thanks for the gallery, look forward to seeing the great art many of you produce.

ArtNewB
Substantial poster
Substantial poster

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:03 am  

Wow! Selling painting on England’s seaside shop, it is so romantic! It must be a lot of fun by seeing the tourists from different countries, like the movie scene in the Hollywood movie. I don’t do oil painting, I have many drawings on iPad since last year. I wish I can share some with you but I don’t know how to post it from here. Here’s the link of my gallery, please stop by when you get the chance. https://www.foundmyself.com/ArtNewB
Good luck for your art selling! BogStandad! Say Hi to the Queen , prince and princess for me!

BogStandad
Extreme poster
Extreme poster

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:31 am  

Hi @ArtNewB, I am not sure why you mention me, "BogStandad! Say Hi to the Queen , prince and princess for me!" no offence but I am only welcoming @malclane back to the Foundmyself website and really don't think you want to hear the truth about Kings, Queens, Princes or Princesses, they are not Disney characters, no offence intended. On another note it is nice to see you post a link to your work, which you should do always and it seems you have posted more work since last I looked, great stuff, all the best.

bloodjelly
Extreme poster
Extreme poster

Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:32 pm  

Welcome back indeed.

robingard
New poster
New poster

Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:42 pm  

It's an amazing job.
last line no longer available

•   Information