To top

WOOHOO!

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Sunny
Postaholic

WOOHOO!

Postby Sunny » Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:14 pm

:D I am sorry I haven't been around. I have been really busy putting together my first solo show of sculpture & photography! I am so tired right now but I promise I'll be back tomorrow & answer posts. I have a second solo show coming in Dec.! Praise the Lord! And pass the measuring tape! :wink:

Thank you all for yor encouraging words about my work! God bless you all!
Art in Soul Studios
http://www.geocities.com/sunny4art
The soul has reasons that reason cannot fathom.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:14 pm

Hey, way to go sunny! :D That's awesome, and you mentioned in your email that there's going to be a pianist at the show...ooh la la :wink:. It's great that you're busy with things like this, even though it's wearing you a little thin. Will you take some pics so we can see what it looked like and how it went? Ah...gracias.
Sunny
Postaholic

Postby Sunny » Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:42 pm

I will take some pics so you can see. I am already getting to work on the second show as I have six weels this time & I am going to use them! I only had three weeks to get this one ready & I could use six! Anyway thank you!
Art in Soul Studios

http://www.geocities.com/sunny4art

The soul has reasons that reason cannot fathom.
rebus
Postaholic

Postby rebus » Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:56 am

Good luck with the show. Let us know how you get on. Piccies would be brill.
Any of my reference photos may be used to create artworks as long as they are acknowledged in the normal way.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”