To top

Idea of an online art school for everyone.

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
wastler
Substantial poster

Re: Idea of an online art school for everyone.

Postby wastler » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:35 am

I just got word that the art school is now online. Remember it's new and we may make a few tweaks with is yet but, it's worth a try to see how it works. the url is http://www.YourOnlineArtSchool.com. Now anyone can create their own art school or classes for free. The URL has been submitted to the search engines but, it will take some time for visitors. Im sure you know the drill on that. So to start you may want to create your courses and invite your own students for now. I really hope you like it!
Lee Wastler
Rebecca19
New poster

Postby Rebecca19 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:02 pm

I like works of young artists! It's great idea to creat some school for them, especially if artists' works show a new idea. :D
Chris fairl
Passionate poster

Postby Chris fairl » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:13 am

This site. Is going to be so cool when It really starts taking Off I recommend yall to take a look
wastler
Substantial poster

Postby wastler » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:16 pm

Thanks Chris!
Lee Wastler
wastler
Substantial poster

Postby wastler » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:29 pm

Sense the school site is new and the word is starting to get out about it. We are waiting on a few artists emails from youtube to get permission to use their videos in an open course to the public to get things started. We are hoping artists will join as teachers and upload their own courses or videos as well.

Please help us get the word out about the new school site at http://www.YourOnlineArtschool.com. It will be a rock'en place after a while.
Lee Wastler
wastler
Substantial poster

Postby wastler » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:10 am

Sorry but we are going to have to reload the script in the server for the online school. We found a bug that really needed to be fixed. Please give me a couple of days to get the school site back online. I'm sorry about that but, it's best we fix the problem while we found in the beginning. We are also thinking of adding to it while it's being fixed to make it even better. I'll let ya know when it's back up. Thanks for understanding!!!
Lee Wastler
wastler
Substantial poster

Postby wastler » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:51 pm

We put the site back online! It's a different site because we could not work that bug out of the old one. The site is much much better and easier to use. Please visit the new site at http://www.YourOnlineArtSchool.com :P
Lee Wastler
wastler
Substantial poster

Postby wastler » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:55 am

Hi everyone! The site is 100% complete now. It's a mixture of a school and social net now and that's because of a bug in the old script. In it's own right this new site will be an awesome place when it takes off. That's where we need your help. So far the few that have joined seem to like it and are active on the new site. So if you want to teach your artistic skills or just hang out... Everyone's welcome come and join us! www.youronlineartschool.com

Thanks
Lee Wastler
SharsArt
Extreme poster

Postby SharsArt » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Just checked it out. I plan to return when I have a little more time to spend. It loaded fine & I think it's an awesome idea.

May all your artistic endeavors be successes! :D
Packie80
New poster

Postby Packie80 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:04 am

Good idea! i would like to join this online school please?

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”