- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (7)
- › New Work (20)
- › Cold Copy,Fun House Mirror,Window (1)
- › Black Satin (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › What the government omits to tell y... (3)
- › What brand paints do you use/swear ... (2)
- › Photoshop Tutorial - Glitter Effect (3)
- › Oil painting techniques (4)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (6011)
I had to stop and think about myself and art the other day. I want to return to doing art shows and traveling. I have two mediums one is photography and the other is hand carved gourds. I actually want to incorporate stained glass within a Gourd and also the shapes of gourds to design glass spirals.
It's just that the gourds are so labor intensive and stained glass is no piece of cake either. Then why do I have to make art to sell, why do I have to produce volume. Why not just make the stained glass gourds to make my own heart happy. Photography would be easy to produce volume plus I have 30 years of images to work with !
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests