- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
The tree swing, love it. I wonder if the partial tree on the right was cropped, it would give the swing more emphasis, in its bold simplicity. The partial tree draws the eye towards the right of the photo and away from the focal point of the swing.
You are a strong artist, so I hope you take this as constructive.
I'd also have to say that Lorena's suggestions are usually really good, & you might want to give them a lot of weight.
Wishing you much success with all your artistic endeavors!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests