To top

READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of the One-Way Poster

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
environmentalproduct
New poster

Re: READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of the One-Way Poster

Postby environmentalproduct » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:29 am

Where is the doll made from a toilet paper roll? Still looking for it on this very long thread.
Artistview
Passionate poster

Postby Artistview » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:22 pm

environmentalproduct, You talking about the one made by Joe Tool?
HossFowkes
New poster

Postby HossFowkes » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:34 pm

HI ALL

I am still learning that's my excuse, how-ever i am on a couple of other forums so i follow your reasoning,

I have a simple rule for people who talk at me abuse or flame others ? I simply ignore them. I am here to gt to know people post pics and learn.

Hoss 8)
John Marsdon Watkins
Postaholic

Postby John Marsdon Watkins » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:41 am

Good morning to all . The topic posting is a very interesting topic . I have been a member for many many years and i am a retired senior with a lot of years under my belt . There are many reasons why we do not post and i find it is because of the lack of feed back .We are all very busy with life in the fast lane ,if we see a thread we quick read it and if it does not relate to us we move on . I have 900 face book friends , most all have other social media that they respond to & a busy ,busy life . I socialize on Face Book because it is a much different & personal way to talk and share & it is also fast and not time consuming . Most treads i read on Fm are not professional ,very rustic and not from the members that have been with FM for a long time .Nothing against the new members but i do not want to be a review board for all the new stuff that is posted . So i choose very carefully & reply as i feel necessary . :D :D JOHN
MikeGann
New poster

Postby MikeGann » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:37 am

I'm Guilty of looking reading and leaving, sometimes just don't know what to say. not much of a conversationalist but that is why i am here to learn and share

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”