To top

READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of the One-Way Poster

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
anthony
Extreme poster

Re: READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of the One-Way Poster

Postby anthony » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 pm

smell my pencil
My Website

I am not great at anything - I am in a transition
Abstract Cataract
Substantial poster

Postby Abstract Cataract » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:25 pm

"Life begins at 40, Right? At least my life as an artist did."

I know this is off subject but this statement fits me as well. I love that statement!

I did read the entire thread and do completely get the point of it. I will try not to make this mistake! :wink:

AC
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
~Albert Einstein~
Huggertwo1
Postaholic

Postby Huggertwo1 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Sounds right!
If you are going to do something do it right or don't do it at all.
http://www.foundmyself.com/gallery/index.php?cat=32940
Marvin Cline
Substantial poster

Postby Marvin Cline » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Being new to this site I have probably dropped the ball a few times myself. I will do my best to reply to post. Still getting a feel for the site and it's members. M.Cline
May your life be an adventure stimulated by your passion for art. May your creativity blossom like wildflowers in a field. http://mclinepencilart.blogspot.com/
Stevenn
New poster

Postby Stevenn » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:39 am

Paying attention to new users is quite good. By the way, hello to everyone. Hope to be helpful here too. cell phone tracking Let's start.
Last edited by Stevenn on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorena Shiffer
Postaholic

Postby Lorena Shiffer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:15 am

x
Last edited by Lorena Shiffer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carol McNeeley
New poster

Postby Carol McNeeley » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 am

Thanks for the information since I am new here. I can understand the frustration since we are usually mainly concerned with promoting our own stuff, but understand the frustration of the new guy. What opening line will get a response? At this point I am not sure if anybody is even interestied in hearing what I have to say, and I don't want to fall into the trap of only saying what I think people want to hear, I left that crap behind in highschool. I have made a couple of posts with no response.
This is the only web site that I have joined so far and I am not really sure if it is worthy of my time either, however I do think it is cool to see what people are doing across the globe and locally as well, and if I make a few artist friends in the process than great. If I sell anything, than even better.
At this point I am not even sure if art is for me. I know that it is a hard way to earn a living and am not even confident that it is possible. I've been away from it for a long time while raising my kids. I have been drawn to art my whole life but feel that I might as well be a bum on the street for all of the good it does. Will anybody listen? Does anybody care? That remains to be seen.
Amy Kauri
New poster

Postby Amy Kauri » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:14 am

Hello Everyone,
I appologize, but am just getting around to reading posts. I'm not trying to be unsociable.
This sight is my first attempt at getting my art out to the world. So, that's kind of been my focus. That coupled with a pretty high computer illiteracy level...well....it's taken some time. lol
Anyway, I'm very excited about being part of this community. I live in an area where there is a large art community, but feel kind of intimidated. I feel so inspired by looking at the incredible rage of talent and view points on this site. Thank you to the creator/s.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:22 am

Welcome to FM Amy glad you joined us. :D
thoughts r things 52
New poster

Postby thoughts r things 52 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 am

Thanks for the heads up here. I wish I had found you years ago, but all things happen in their time. Are you still actively creating this site, or are we mainly on our own? As the new guy here, I am also curious as to whether or not you have kept an account of sales? Sharing one's art is one thing. Actively selling it is quite a different vocation. Thanks for all you've done.
-Steve

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”