- › What Not To Do When Designing a Web... (16)
- › My idea of art say what you think i... (2)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (237)
- › Call for Art – 8th Annual “Land... (1)
- › Animals 2018 Online Art Exhibition ... (1)
- › NEW CONTEST - Win a Reach website f... (8)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › London film 'Zey The Mouse' Episode... (2)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (11)
- › Hi I'm new Call me (12)
I am not great at anything - I am in a transition
I know this is off subject but this statement fits me as well. I love that statement!
I did read the entire thread and do completely get the point of it. I will try not to make this mistake!
This is the only web site that I have joined so far and I am not really sure if it is worthy of my time either, however I do think it is cool to see what people are doing across the globe and locally as well, and if I make a few artist friends in the process than great. If I sell anything, than even better.
At this point I am not even sure if art is for me. I know that it is a hard way to earn a living and am not even confident that it is possible. I've been away from it for a long time while raising my kids. I have been drawn to art my whole life but feel that I might as well be a bum on the street for all of the good it does. Will anybody listen? Does anybody care? That remains to be seen.
I appologize, but am just getting around to reading posts. I'm not trying to be unsociable.
This sight is my first attempt at getting my art out to the world. So, that's kind of been my focus. That coupled with a pretty high computer illiteracy level...well....it's taken some time. lol
Anyway, I'm very excited about being part of this community. I live in an area where there is a large art community, but feel kind of intimidated. I feel so inspired by looking at the incredible rage of talent and view points on this site. Thank you to the creator/s.
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest