I am researching digital cameras. And am wondering if anyone would have suggestions and/or comments on a good quality digital camera with interchangeable lenses? There are lots in the marketplace and choice depends on the type of photography one chooses to pursue. I am researching cameras that are good for capturing landscape, nature, and flower images, for intermediate level photographer.
Thank you very much.
- Has a large, high-quality sensor (i.e. not just a lot of megapixels, which is essentially a marketing gimmick at this point)
- Can shoot video, just in case, unless you already have a decent video camera or could care less about video
- Can shoot RAW, so that all the data that the sensor picks up is available to you
- Has the weight and feel that you're comfortable with, and
- Has the ability to override the automatic settings with manual controls (aperture, shutter, ISO, etc.)
Thanks again sue
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest