- › رشته هاي بدون آزمون... (1)
- › Outhouse Blues & Rock Presents ... (1)
- › painting dreams (9)
- › Call for Art – “Open” (No The... (1)
- › Hi I'm new Call me (14)
- › Energi Seni Art Exhibition (1)
- › VOTE HERE - Summer Fun art contest (5)
- › Any tool for creating artistic bitm... (5)
- › New Fellow Artist introducing mysel... (16)
- › bums-here's a cult slacker flick (6)
Badbass3 wrote:I have inherited a oil on canvas painting by Eugene garin and found this think https://www.foundmyself.com/14carrousel ... oast/84788 which Is the exact painting I inherited and the person I inherited it from was given as a gift in November 2011. Can someone please help me in understanding why it appraised at such a high mark when most this artist work goes for 2-10k and maybe someone might have contact info that works for anyone that was affiliated with SG art gallery of Beverly hills or Carmel both Are closed now and I can't find out any more info on this piece. Thanks in advance
Hi - I assume you've tried contacting the person who posted the art? It has been a while, so if their email is out of date they won't receive a notification, but it's worth a shot. You would need to get it independently appraised anyway, I think, if you're going to be selling or insuring it.
If you're really interested in tracking down the original appraiser, or at least some documentation from 2011 (if it was even truly appraised then), you could contact other art galleries in the area and see if they have any associations with the people from SG. You probably thought of all this already, but thought I'd send my thoughts in case they're of any help. Good luck.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest