- › What is your favorite free MMORPG ? (22)
- › split personality : the death of bu... (1)
- › Newbie: Say what you will about my ... (3)
- › Which song will you recommend? (2)
- › favorite music (31)
- › past present future insert coin ple... (1)
- › Call for Art – Online Solo Art Ex... (1)
- › say your opinion about my artworks (3)
- › France, south coast. (1)
- › First attempt at a seascape (2)
Presumably the answer will be legal or ethical reasons, if using a model, that could be a friend or stranger depending on circumstance, you should have a contract with them about use of material created from their face. Most professional models would insist on a contract I would imagine and ethically it would only be right, and proper to get permission to post or sell someones face. Even if a completely made up face looked like someone real it could cause issues. I don't think ArtStock would want to have to deal with any of these issues to be honest, I wouldn't blame them either.
Still a question worth asking and I might be wrong, Trevor will probably need to answer this one.
One of my uploaded paintings features Lynne Frederick, who is deceased. https://www.foundmyself.com/Peterpaints ... ych/179081
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests