To top

Check out my art

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
RukamiArt
New poster

Check out my art

Postby RukamiArt » Thu May 11, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi everyone :D
I just joined this here website and posted some art, I would love for you to go check it out.

I have enjoyed drawing and painting for a couple years now but I never shared my work with anyone and so I thought I would give it a try and see what people think.

Feel free to leave me comments or send me a message.

Thank you! :D
BogStandad
Extreme poster

Re: Check out my art

Postby BogStandad » Thu May 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi part of everyone here, welcome to FM, I had a look at your pictures, the picture of the portrait drawing has a strong reflection towards the top and a bit more to the left, it obscures the work underneath it, otherwise it looks good. It does not say if it is a graphite pencil drawing but I presume it is because of the light being reflected. I like graphite pencil drawings and I know how difficult it can be to photograph them without the glare.

The tree image leading up to the sky looks good to me too, I like it, I like the way it leads my eye up into the sky and looks like something forming into the suggestion of perhaps an eye.

Thanks, good luck with everything.
RukamiArt
New poster

Re: Check out my art

Postby RukamiArt » Thu May 18, 2017 2:32 pm

Thank you so much for checking out my art and leaving some feedback :D

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”