To top

New Google/Facebook login & signup feature

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

New Google/Facebook login & signup feature

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:03 am

Hi all -

There's a new way to sign up for and sign in to Foundmyself. I guess the title gave it away but if you missed that for some reason it's with Google or Facebook. :)

Should be pretty self-explanatory, but there is one point I wanted to make about it, which is:

• If you signed up with FM using the standard sign up form (i.e. not a social media one like Google), then you need to keep signing in the same way. Similarly, if you signed up with a service such as Google, keep using it to sign in.

Signing in with another social network won't link up with your "standard" FM account and the system will think you're making a new one.

Happy arting! :D
sue hazelton
Postaholic

Re: New Google login/signup feature

Postby sue hazelton » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Thanks Trevor. Good to know I would've probably clicked it and been in a tizzy :lol:
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: New Google login/signup feature

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:29 pm

sue hazelton wrote:Thanks Trevor. Good to know I would've probably clicked it and been in a tizzy :lol:

Yeah I imagine there might be some confusion at first. We'll see how it shakes out :)

I just added Facbook, as well. If anyone has any issues registering or logging in with the new services, you can email me or just post here on the forum.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”