- › The Figurative 2018 Online Art Exhi... (3)
- › Hello Everyone: My Introduction (3)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (9)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (154)
- › In a slump then this happened... (7)
- › Questions for a Concept Artist (1)
- › What's your artsy plans ? (28)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (244)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (1)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
Chris fairl wrote:Welcome to FM only advice I can give you .is practice practice. Watch as many instructional video as you can or read as many books on art .all these will help if you learn and apply them .I visit your gallery you have talent an if you really do have the desire you can surprise youself. Good luck
Thank you for the advice. I will do what you suggested. I have been drawing a lot. You are right it take practice. I been practice and it being helping. Your paintings is beautiful. You are a excellent artist.
freakyfingers wrote:Welcome to a fun place, I have grown greatly from the help I have received here.
Thank you. Your painting are very unique and fun. Nice artwork.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests