To top

Hi everyone

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
wastler
Substantial poster

Hi everyone

Postby wastler » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:13 am

Hi everyone, I'm back after a long year and a half. I ended up in the hospital with heart troubles. Now I'm getting better, worked on lots of art!!! Have a new low stress job working with dogs and life is back to normal. I missed everyone. Glad to be back on FM
Lee Wastler
Chris fairl
Passionate poster

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Chris fairl » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:52 am

Hey Lee happy to see you back buddy sorry to hear about your illness ready to see what you've been working on :D
wastler
Substantial poster

Postby wastler » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:07 am

Thank you Chris! Good to see you on the site. I have had the time to master a new technique after the long time of doing nothing! LOL. So when you see my work maybe you can give me some pointers with it. Also love to see your work as well. Let me know sometime how things are going for you. Love to chat sometime. Good to see you again Chris. Talk soon
Lee Wastler
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Hey Lee, welcome back! :D Happy to hear you're on the mend and arting around again. Some stuff's changed here since you went away so if you have any questions just let me know.
wastler
Substantial poster

Postby wastler » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Thanks for the welcome bloodjelly! I saw some of the changes, I like it. If I have questions I'll message ya. So far I'm getting around good. :D
Lee Wastler

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”