- › Oil painting techniques (3)
- › Highest Rated Piece (3)
- › Favorite gallery (5)
- › Favorites are now Collections (5)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (229)
- › New timeline/social events design (8)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (14)
- › favorite music (38)
- › The Worst Big Film you Ever Saw (65)
- › New oil painting (8)
Failure to prepare is to prepare to fail.
Money makes the cogs go round untill there is nothing left, only a few dirty coins.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Allegedly, Josiah Charles Stamp, 1st Baron Stamp, GCB, GBE, FBA (21 June 1880 – 16 April 1941)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests