To top

ATTENTION!!!!! To all of my followers & Everybody else that's a fan of my artwork

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
MichelleLBS
New poster

ATTENTION!!!!! To all of my followers & Everybody else that's a fan of my artwork

Postby MichelleLBS » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:35 pm

It has been brought to my attention that I Michellelbs have been chosen by some real & professional judges to be in & to sell my artwork in the Winnsboro Wine & Art Festival of 2017 "When is it?" you might ask, it goes from Friday November/10th/2017 from 3pm to 8pm to Saturday November/11th/2017 from 9:30am to 5:00pm "Where is it?" you might ask, it is happening & located at exactly Downtown Winnsboro TX, Winnsboro TX (South) & it really & truly is 100% COMPLETELY PURELY FREE for customers to get into the event/Art Festival itself, customers would only have to bring money for stuff like just in case they end up finding & or seeing any piece of artwork that is being sold there from any artist & also bring money for the wine, other types of beverages, & the food as well. You can email me at [email protected], call or text me at 682-206-2496, & or for more questions or comments that are more specific to this event itself, just go to the source of it which is--->https://www.zapplications.org/event-info.php?ID=5710 or call them at 888-559-4333 I hope to end up seeing & bumping into some of you guys there!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D You can also see me on Youtube doing my art, just type in "Michelle's Play.mp4" & or "RawDallas" in YouTube's search bar, (so far I only have 2 YouTube Videos, but there will more to come from time to time). Thank You so much people!!!! :D :D
sue hazelton
Postaholic

Re: ATTENTION!!!!! To all of my followers & Everybody else that's a fan of my artwork

Postby sue hazelton » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:02 pm

YAY!!! :D :D :D Super Congratulations!!! And Best Wishes MichelleLBS!!! Your work is Super!!! :D :D :D Please Let us know how it goes Thank you.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”