To top

Petition for statue of Baphomet to be placed in Littlerock,AR capital

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Dorothyof0z246
Substantial poster

Petition for statue of Baphomet to be placed in Littlerock,AR capital

Postby Dorothyof0z246 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:18 am

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/564/493/883/

Please go to the link above, and read about my petition to help the satanic temple of Arkansas have its own religious statue put on Arkansas state capital grounds! Any help is highly appreciated
Not in Kansas anymore.
BogStandad
Extreme poster

Re: Petition for statue of Baphomet to be placed in Littlerock,AR capital

Postby BogStandad » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:29 am

Hi Dorothyof0z246 it's me again, this reminds of the old adage, no buses for an hour or more and then they all turn up at the same time, ha, ha, lol.

I have looked into Baphomet quite extensively in the past, quite a while ago and reached my own conclusions about this symbol. As far as I could ascertain it is not a symbol of Satan and Satan not really a symbol of evil, it is the other way round. Baphomet is the closest we have to a true symbol of God. The head represents the ram which to shepherds back in the day was a highly prized possession because of breeding. A ram could be used to breed more goats and goats where highly essential to the lives of nomads as a source of many useful products, food, drink, clothing. It also symbolizes the idea of as above so below because it points up above with one hand and with the other hand it points below. The symbol of the two snakes around the abdomen area of the figure is the same symbol used used in the medical profession to symbolize good health, why would a symbol of darkness also be a symbol of goodness. It also symbolizes male and female as it has a female breast on one side of the figure with no breast on the other side representing the male. It is the symbol of dualism within life it's self, all things can be both good and bad and Baphomet is a symbol of this duel nature of life.

I did read that the king of France owed the Knights Templar a great deal of money and did not have it to pay back so manipulated the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope of the time to declare them a Satanic cult because they placed great esteem upon the symbol of Baphomet which was also declared to be a symbol of Satan.

Baphomet is a Symbol of dualism and God himself created both good, and bad or otherwise created nothing, created that as well if you believe it. According to the Roman Catholic Church, God created everything including Satan so how can God be a good God when he created evil as well?

The Romans did not disappear a couple of thousand years ago, they morphed into the Roman Catholic Church and then declared themselves rulers of the world through a God that they promoted making the Pope king of the world, quite clever really. A bit like the Jewish God giving them the promised land, you can't argue with a God, Jewish or otherwise he has too many followers and never turns up for the conversation to commence.

You should do your own research about this subject as I did a long time ago and come to a real informed conclusion.
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Postby Grandaddyearl » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:40 am

Bog, nice research and informative coverage. Grandaddyearl
BogStandad
Extreme poster

Postby BogStandad » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:39 am

Hi Grandaddyearl, thanks, there is more to this.

I also remember that it was adopted by alcamists because of the dule nature of the symbolisim. That is partly why it is miss represented as a dark sinister being as alcamists where considerd to be witches and even today they are considered to be unholy by the Church, yet... The god farther science himself, Sir Isac Newton, was a self confessed alchemist.

Yes a very intersting subject.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”