- › New art contest - Summer Fun (10)
- › favorite music (34)
- › Last film you saw at the cinema? (37)
- › What is your favorite free MMORPG ? (24)
- › Call for Art – Online Solo Art Ex... (3)
- › New (2)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (238)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (12)
- › Landscapes 2018 Online Art Exhibiti... (1)
- › What Not To Do When Designing a Web... (15)
It's been so long ago that I found this site and so many things have changed in my life since... I haven't been very active here during the past few crazy years, but time after time I like to come back to my "roots" and the earliest steps of making my visions come to life, because I got so much support from the very beginning and I haven't seen such a welcoming and friendly community of artists since. The boost that I got years ago definitely played a huge role in where I am now. I feel like I was such a baby back then, but to be honest I'm still only 19...
Time is a very strange concept.
I don't want to get too sentimental, I just wanted to say thank you to all you nice people whom I don't even know. You helped me so much - unintentionally - that I'd like to present my first book to you, which I published by myself.
I hope this post is okay to put up here, it's not an advertisement, but a late-Christmas thank-you note.
I hope y'all will have a wonderful new year!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests