To top

Book publishing

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Viktoria_Papp
Substantial poster

Book publishing

Postby Viktoria_Papp » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:20 pm

Hello everyone!

It's been so long ago that I found this site and so many things have changed in my life since... I haven't been very active here during the past few crazy years, but time after time I like to come back to my "roots" and the earliest steps of making my visions come to life, because I got so much support from the very beginning and I haven't seen such a welcoming and friendly community of artists since. The boost that I got years ago definitely played a huge role in where I am now. I feel like I was such a baby back then, but to be honest I'm still only 19...
Time is a very strange concept.

I don't want to get too sentimental, I just wanted to say thank you to all you nice people whom I don't even know. You helped me so much - unintentionally - that I'd like to present my first book to you, which I published by myself.
https://www.amazon.com/365-Sleepless-Nights-Viktoria-Papp/dp/1981650385/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514343294&sr=8-1&keywords=viktoria+papp

I hope this post is okay to put up here, it's not an advertisement, but a late-Christmas thank-you note.

I hope y'all will have a wonderful new year!

- Viktoria

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”