To top

Acrylic Lessons in the Blog

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Artistview
Substantial poster

Acrylic Lessons in the Blog

Postby Artistview » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:54 pm

I was reading the 12 Acrylic painting lessons. I watched all of them like I bet most people have on YouTube at one point. I'm friends with Len Hend. He is a painter from Australia and he's best known for his speed painting. He has some good videos on You Tube that are full lessons like Chinny and The River. Just thought I let people know if they are looking for landscape lessons.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: Acrylic Lessons in the Blog

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Artistview wrote:I was reading the 12 Acrylic painting lessons. I watched all of them like I bet most people have on YouTube at one point. I'm friends with Len Hend. He is a painter from Australia and he's best known for his speed painting. He has some good videos on You Tube that are full lessons like Chinny and The River. Just thought I let people know if they are looking for landscape lessons.

Thanks for the tip 8) Looks like he hasn't posted in a bit, but here's one for people to check out that I liked:

John Marsdon Watkins
Passionate poster

Postby John Marsdon Watkins » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:04 am

It is always so refreshing to watch a artist create a painting ,you refresh you own style & technique & add to your own way of using paint and brushes . LOVE this :D :D :D JMW
Artistview
Substantial poster

Postby Artistview » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:28 am

Len has been busy the past year maybe a little more building a house In Thailand. He has done a few Live streams over the past year. He also has plans to build a retreat for artists. It might accommodate 10 artists or so. I don't know if he still plans on building it because we haven't talked about it in awhile.

He has also been doing two (2) free courses helping people learn how to paint. He said it's his way of giving back. So he made the courses and teaches people how to paint. He's been doing that for about three (3) years now. One for beginners and an advanced course. Len is 73 maybe now I think, I forget at the moment :)
classifiedadnow
New poster

Postby classifiedadnow » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:56 am

Very nice!

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”