- › The Figurative 2018 Online Art Exhi... (3)
- › Hello Everyone: My Introduction (3)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (9)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (154)
- › In a slump then this happened... (7)
- › Questions for a Concept Artist (1)
- › What's your artsy plans ? (28)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (244)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (1)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
I am Hoss and i've been making arty type stuff for a while now the other two chat forums I'm on say it is good so i will get around to posting soon
I am better known on the net as Hoss the Surviver.
People keep asking me do i use photoshop i say no i use photophiltre freeware cose i is poor and Seventy years old.
This will give you an idea of what i create i hope she works
generally have imgur as carrier
Yes, I agree, Photoshop is way too expensive, especially when there is such great stuff for free-ish, I always try to remember nothing is free somebody has to give up their time.
I use GIMP, I used Photoshop and other expensive software's for years, thinking they where better because they cost money, I was wrong.
Welcome to FM and all the very best.
I'm the blind guy
My idea of art is like me unconventional, when i figure out whatever i am doing.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests