- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (5)
- › Reintroducing myself (5)
- › Newbie - Can I change my user name?... (11)
- › The Difference (1)
- › Acrylic Lessons in the Blog (7)
- › Scheduled downtime (2)
- › Stop buying products with palm oil (3)
- › My Introduction (6)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (5)
- › Art Studio Section (34)
1. It meshes well with minimal spaces. A single oversize painting has a big presence in a room yet doesn’t clutter up the space with lots of little frames competing for attention. The overall effect is striking but in a clean, minimal way that works well with sleek, modern interiors.
2. Large-scale abstract painting can be personalized. It brings a gallery-like focus to the work. Museums and galleries hang artwork with plenty of white space surrounding each piece to draw the eye to the intended focal point — a concept you can use at home as well. Choose one favorite oil painting and hang it with ample breathing space so it can be fully savored.
3. It can transport you to a favorite place — or somewhere you dream of going. Whether your heart is calling you to the wilds of Big Sur or the streets of Rome, there’s sure to be a painting that captures the magic of the place. Keeping a visual reminder of the places you’ve been (and long to visit) is a wonderful way to infuse your home with a spirit of wanderlust.
4. It can bring the outdoors in. Simply looking at leafy green trees can help us feel calmer and more peaceful. Try hanging an extra-large (or even wall-size) nature painting to immerse yourself in the beauty of the natural world, even if you live in the heart of the city.
5. It sets the tone. A great big oil painting sets the mood in a way that lots of little pieces of art simply cannot match. From funny colorful painting to evocative black-and-white painting, there’s a subject and style to suit every mood, so keep looking until you find the piece that speaks to you.
Welcome to FM! Great abstract piece in your gallery looking forward to seeing more of your works.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests