To top

FOLLOWING YOUR SHOP

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
User avatar
John Marsdon Watkins
Postaholic
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:39 am

FOLLOWING YOUR SHOP

Postby John Marsdon Watkins » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:42 am

GOOD MORNING ,I have been on this site since 2012 . I have never found a site like this that allows all artist to interact with each other . I am 78 and very active & truly enjoy every ones work new members & old members . I wold like to ask you to visit my shop , & leave me a comment ,good or bad but your visit will be appreciated & if i can be of help to you just ASK ( JOHN ) :D :D :D
User avatar
Cartoonman
Substantial poster
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Re: FOLLOWING YOUR SHOP

Postby Cartoonman » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:31 am

Wow John just. Visited your site your works are really good i enjoyed them .Don
verage
New poster
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:26 am

Re: FOLLOWING YOUR SHOP

Postby verage » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:04 am

Hi! I really like this group too. I saw your shop and you really make nice boat models, John!
User avatar
Ravindra190552
New poster
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:45 am

Re: FOLLOWING YOUR SHOP

Postby Ravindra190552 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:02 am

John Marsdon Watkins wrote:GOOD MORNING ,I have been on this site since 2012 . I have never found a site like this that allows all artist to interact with each other . I am 78 and very active & truly enjoy every ones work new members & old members . I wold like to ask you to visit my shop , & leave me a comment ,good or bad but your visit will be appreciated & if i can be of help to you just ASK ( JOHN ) :D :D :D


Dear Mr. John Watkins,
I happened to notice this message posting feature of this web site today only...after almost an year from your message...cordially sorry for that the delay in responding to
your friendly hand shake. I shall certainly visit your esteemed gallery here, and also leave my comments too, very soon.
Thank you once again.
Regards,
-- RAVISHANKAR.
User avatar
Ravindra190552
New poster
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:45 am

Re: FOLLOWING YOUR SHOP

Postby Ravindra190552 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:04 am

Cartoonman wrote:Wow John just. Visited your site your works are really good i enjoyed them .Don


Dear Mr. Cartoonman,

Hello...and thank you for your kind words and appreciation.
And more than that, for your friendly hand shake.

Regards,
-- RAVISHANKAR.
User avatar
Ravindra190552
New poster
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:45 am

Re: FOLLOWING YOUR SHOP

Postby Ravindra190552 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:07 am

verage wrote:Hi! I really like this group too. I saw your shop and you really make nice boat models, John!


Dear Mr. Verage,

Noticed your meessage, just now.
Thank you for your kind words, and appreciation.

Regards,
-- RAVISHANKAR.
User avatar
John Marsdon Watkins
Postaholic
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:39 am

Re: FOLLOWING YOUR SHOP

Postby John Marsdon Watkins » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:13 am

Thank you DON for your wounderfull comments .

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests