To top

Offerring my domain name

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Artistview
Passionate poster

Offerring my domain name

Postby Artistview » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:38 am

I have the domain name AbstractArtist.xyz that I will give to a member of FM.

You need to be a member of FM for at least 6 months or more and you must be an active user. Meaning photos of your art on your account etc..

I plan on getting a new domain name so I don't need this one. There will be a payment of $14.99 due in March 2019 to keep the domain name. I use iFastnet.com so you'll need to join so I can transfer to domain name to your account.

Note: I will accept a small donation as well for it :wink: If you'd like to make one.

So who needs a domain name for abstract art?

Bill aka Artist View
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: Offerring my domain name

Postby bloodjelly » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:22 am

Artistview wrote:I have the domain name AbstractArtist.xyz that I will give to a member of FM.

You need to be a member of FM for at least 6 months or more and you must be an active user. Meaning photos of your art on your account etc..

I plan on getting a new domain name so I don't need this one. There will be a payment of $14.99 due in March 2019 to keep the domain name. I use iFastnet.com so you'll need to join so I can transfer to domain name to your account.

Note: I will accept a small donation as well for it :wink: If you'd like to make one.

So who needs a domain name for abstract art?

Bill aka Artist View

Nice! Hope someone can make something awesome with it. 8)
Artistview
Passionate poster

Re: Offerring my domain name

Postby Artistview » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:53 pm

I'm going to keep the domain name seeing no one wants to take it over. I thought for sure someone would of had a use for it. But I guess there isn't that many abstract artists here.

bloodjelly. If you see this post you can delete this offer.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”