- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (6)
- › New Work (20)
- › Cold Copy,Fun House Mirror,Window (1)
- › Black Satin (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › What the government omits to tell y... (3)
- › What brand paints do you use/swear ... (2)
- › Photoshop Tutorial - Glitter Effect (3)
- › Oil painting techniques (4)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (6011)
Anyway Happy painting and remember you only make happy accidents
I keep trying though, but I seem to have lost something after breaking my bones.
Perhaps creativity is in our bones ?
It'll come back, I'll think of it as starting over. Well that's what it will be when I pick up a brush.
The only thing I keep thinking about is pouring some paints and then review them after they dry to see what I can make out of them. Or paint an Optical Art painting they only take time drawing and laying out on the canvas. I could paint another Puzzled painting.
Got the ideas, just got to be able to do it lol Right now I don't see myself rotating/moving around a 48 in. x 40 in. canvas.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests