- › SOLAR POWER (1)
- › Site Main Category Selection (1)
- › Art Price Calculator Help (2)
- › How To Fix Problems in HP Support A... (3)
- › Windows Of Heaven (7)
- › Opinions / Feedback on this paintin... (1)
- › How to Remove Avast From Windows? (1)
- › New oil painting (14)
- › Happy Thanksgiving (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (28)
Anyway Happy painting and remember you only make happy accidents
I keep trying though, but I seem to have lost something after breaking my bones.
Perhaps creativity is in our bones ?
It'll come back, I'll think of it as starting over. Well that's what it will be when I pick up a brush.
The only thing I keep thinking about is pouring some paints and then review them after they dry to see what I can make out of them. Or paint an Optical Art painting they only take time drawing and laying out on the canvas. I could paint another Puzzled painting.
Got the ideas, just got to be able to do it lol Right now I don't see myself rotating/moving around a 48 in. x 40 in. canvas.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests