- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
Anyway Happy painting and remember you only make happy accidents
I keep trying though, but I seem to have lost something after breaking my bones.
Perhaps creativity is in our bones ?
It'll come back, I'll think of it as starting over. Well that's what it will be when I pick up a brush.
The only thing I keep thinking about is pouring some paints and then review them after they dry to see what I can make out of them. Or paint an Optical Art painting they only take time drawing and laying out on the canvas. I could paint another Puzzled painting.
Got the ideas, just got to be able to do it lol Right now I don't see myself rotating/moving around a 48 in. x 40 in. canvas.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests