- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (26)
- › Upload improvements (5)
- › Transport-bigger canvas and introdu... (7)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (3)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (13)
- › Is FM on Instagram? (11)
- › HELLO (3)
- › CHECK OUT MY CRAZY ART (1)
- › My Introduction (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
Anyway Happy painting and remember you only make happy accidents
I keep trying though, but I seem to have lost something after breaking my bones.
Perhaps creativity is in our bones ?
It'll come back, I'll think of it as starting over. Well that's what it will be when I pick up a brush.
The only thing I keep thinking about is pouring some paints and then review them after they dry to see what I can make out of them. Or paint an Optical Art painting they only take time drawing and laying out on the canvas. I could paint another Puzzled painting.
Got the ideas, just got to be able to do it lol Right now I don't see myself rotating/moving around a 48 in. x 40 in. canvas.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests