To top

Hello Everyone: My Introduction

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
dericneufeldart
New poster

Hello Everyone: My Introduction

Postby dericneufeldart » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:36 pm

I was on the dubya dubya dubya search engine researching art forums that had both arteests AND art buyers (hopefully ;)...and this place appeared.

I've been creating art for probably 30 years. There was a 10 year period where I never even thought about art. It was a sad time in my life. All work, no play. No way! I'll NEVER do that again!

Anyway, hello to all here. This is a great idea (this art meeting place). Are there any art buyers that are regulars here? I mean, that like abstract art? Just curious...

I've been on a tear as of late. I've made over a few thousand digital abstract images that I've been working on. I have my own style. I don't know anyone who is close to what I do...maybe one or two, but they have their own style as well. I also do some acrylic paintings and watercolors as a change of pace. I really love digital art though. No messy cleanup afterwards, if I screw anything up, all I have to do hit undo and fix any mistakes. The possibilites are virtually endless. It's amazing in my opinion.

Art is my therapy and my "prozac"...with way less side effects.
Cartoonman
Substantial poster

Re: Hello Everyone: My Introduction

Postby Cartoonman » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:57 am

Hey this is cartoonman and glad your new to found myself.awesome people here enjoy. Don
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: Hello Everyone: My Introduction

Postby bloodjelly » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:21 am

Hello hello - welcome to FM Deric. I like the abstracts you've posted so far, and you'll find a lot of abstract artists here if you search the gallery. Anyway hope to see more. :)

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”