- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (26)
- › Upload improvements (5)
- › Transport-bigger canvas and introdu... (7)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (3)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (13)
- › Is FM on Instagram? (11)
- › HELLO (3)
- › CHECK OUT MY CRAZY ART (1)
- › My Introduction (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
I've been creating art for probably 30 years. There was a 10 year period where I never even thought about art. It was a sad time in my life. All work, no play. No way! I'll NEVER do that again!
Anyway, hello to all here. This is a great idea (this art meeting place). Are there any art buyers that are regulars here? I mean, that like abstract art? Just curious...
I've been on a tear as of late. I've made over a few thousand digital abstract images that I've been working on. I have my own style. I don't know anyone who is close to what I do...maybe one or two, but they have their own style as well. I also do some acrylic paintings and watercolors as a change of pace. I really love digital art though. No messy cleanup afterwards, if I screw anything up, all I have to do hit undo and fix any mistakes. The possibilites are virtually endless. It's amazing in my opinion.
Art is my therapy and my "prozac"...with way less side effects.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests