To top

Changed the font

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.

Do you like the new font?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:58 pm

Yes
67%
No
No votes
Indifferent
33%

Total votes: 3
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Changed the font

Postby bloodjelly » Sat May 25, 2019 10:58 pm

Hey hey ... just letting you know I've ditched the serif font on the site in lieu of (what I think of as) a more modern combo. If you hate it, let me know. If you like it, well that'd be good to know too. If you didn't notice, then forget I said anything. :shock:
LadeeArt
New poster

Re: Changed the font

Postby LadeeArt » Tue May 28, 2019 9:43 am

Damn, LOL I'll have to pay attention. But thanks likewise! :wink:
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Tue May 28, 2019 11:22 am

LadeeArt wrote:Damn, LOL I'll have to pay attention. But thanks likewise! :wink:

:lol:
Artistview
Passionate poster

Postby Artistview » Wed May 29, 2019 10:18 am

Only 3 votes out of everyone that uses the site. I'd say that's a low turn out. But anyway I like the new font.

And one other thing while I'm thinking about it. Is there away you can send out a message if someone likes your gallery/follows you? I know there's a people that followed me because my count went up. But I don't know who they are so I can't follow them back.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Wed May 29, 2019 11:01 am

Artistview wrote:Only 3 votes out of everyone that uses the site. I'd say that's a low turn out. But anyway I like the new font.

And one other thing while I'm thinking about it. Is there away you can send out a message if someone likes your gallery/follows you? I know there's a people that followed me because my count went up. But I don't know who they are so I can't follow them back.

Yeah the forum's been a little crickety lately, oh well. It's kind of a boring topic, too :lol:

I'm trying not to bombard people with emails, but I do send one out weekly if you haven't been on the site for a number of days, with a summary of activity on your account. Otherwise I figure people can just see their activity on the dashboard.
Mshellee
Passionate poster

Postby Mshellee » Wed May 29, 2019 5:16 pm

bloodjelly wrote:
Artistview wrote:Only 3 votes out of everyone that uses the site. I'd say that's a low turn out. But anyway I like the new font.

Yeah the forum's been a little crickety lately, oh well. It's kind of a boring topic, too :lol:

I'm trying not to bombard people with emails, but I do send one out weekly if you haven't been on the site for a number of days, with a summary of activity on your account. Otherwise I figure people can just see their activity on the dashboard.

I like it Trevor
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Thu May 30, 2019 12:02 am

Mshellee wrote:I like it Trevor

Thanks Mshellee.
environmentalproduct
New poster

Postby environmentalproduct » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:05 pm

I kept thinking the site looked better, but was not sure why. The font!
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:22 pm

environmentalproduct wrote:I kept thinking the site looked better, but was not sure why. The font!

:lol: Good to hear David thanks.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”