To top

Upload improvements

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Soul and Roland
New poster

Re: Upload improvements

Postby Soul and Roland » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:59 am

Hi Trevor,
Thanks for the above - I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I have another problem you may be able to help with.
I'm updating my albums, and I'd like to be able to show a source photo where possible of the pencil drawings and commissions I did but there's nowhere on the re-upload page to do that - only on the first upload page...
Does this mean that if I want to include a source photo, I'll need to delete the file then re-upload with the source photo as well?

Thanks,
Roland
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: Upload improvements

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:40 pm

Soul and Roland wrote:Hi Trevor,
Thanks for the above - I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I have another problem you may be able to help with.
I'm updating my albums, and I'd like to be able to show a source photo where possible of the pencil drawings and commissions I did but there's nowhere on the re-upload page to do that - only on the first upload page...
Does this mean that if I want to include a source photo, I'll need to delete the file then re-upload with the source photo as well?

Thanks,
Roland

Hi Roland -

At the moment, yes, but soon it will be on the image editing page, as well.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”