To top

Thanx

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Thanx

Postby Grandaddyearl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:55 pm

For all those folks who have been nice enough to check on me after 6 months of recovery I threw a few sketches in my gallery 13. Dry brush for anyone who has not tried it is a lot of fun and does not require the time my pen and color sketches do. Basically grabbed my grandson’s poster paints. Traveling a lot this summer but at least drawing again. Thanx to all who asked. Grandaddyearl
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: Thanx

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Grandaddyearl wrote:For all those folks who have been nice enough to check on me after 6 months of recovery I threw a few sketches in my gallery 13. Dry brush for anyone who has not tried it is a lot of fun and does not require the time my pen and color sketches do. Basically grabbed my grandson’s poster paints. Traveling a lot this summer but at least drawing again. Thanx to all who asked. Grandaddyearl

Glad to hear you're recovered (don't know any details but six months sounds like it must have been some work) and trying new styles. Haven't tried dry brush but your results are better than what I'd come up with anyway so I'll just enjoy yours. Happy travels and thanks for stopping back in - good to hear from you.
BogStandad
Extreme poster

Re: Thanx

Postby BogStandad » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:04 pm

Hi Grandaddyearl, glad you are in a better place, liked the dry brush work, all the best. :)

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”