To top

Introducing blogging, updated gallery

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Introducing blogging, updated gallery

Postby bloodjelly » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Hi hi!

If I’ve been a bit quiet on FM lately it’s because I’ve been working a lot behind the scenes to bring you the latest update, which I hope you’ll really enjoy. The biggest news is of course the blogging feature, but that comes with a few others, which I’ll quickly outline below. On with it then …

A look at the text editor & dashboard

Start your own blog on FM
If you’re the type that likes to let people know what’s on your mind, or to share your artistic journey, or to relay art tips, or to this-or-that-or-the-other, you can now do it on Foundmyself in your blog.

Just create a category, write your post, add some images and you’re all done. Your post will show immediately on your gallery on FM and on your Reach website.

To access the blogger, just click on the drop-down menu at the top right of the screen (blue tab with a gear on it), then click Blogger.

How will people find your blog? It’ll be easy now, since your gallery’s also been updated to have ...

Easier gallery navigation
Your gallery now has a consistent navigation bar at the top, making it simple for visitors to find your art, your blog, and your contact page. The update also includes a tighter, more modern overall look that doesn’t distract from your creations, and mobile users can find your art even faster.

Improved artist contact form
On every page of your gallery visitors will have the option to contact you easily, with a simple form that sends messages directly to your inbox. Don’t worry – your email address is hidden from spammers, and there’s ReCapcha security to help with dubious passersby, as well.

Please make sure to whitelist all emails from Foundmyself to make sure you don’t miss out on any important messages.

If you like it, or don't, or have suggestions, feel free to reply here and let me know.
BogStandad
Extreme poster

Re: Introducing blogging, updated gallery

Postby BogStandad » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:19 am

Hi bloodjelly, thanks for the info/update, great addition to FM, thanks again. :D
DigiScrapCafe
New poster

Postby DigiScrapCafe » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:04 am

Very nice, thank you for the feature!
MiChelleAngella
Extreme poster

Postby MiChelleAngella » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:30 am

Very cool, can't wait to see the first blog post :)
Miss-A-sketches
New poster

Postby Miss-A-sketches » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:57 pm

Looks like a nice feature! Thank you!

However, I'm missing the "Watch Artist" button. Any chance of getting that back?

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”