To top

Introducing blogging, updated gallery

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Bill Hewes
Passionate poster

Re: Introducing blogging, updated gallery

Postby Bill Hewes » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:54 pm

I do have my gallery displayed on my website. Didn't know it would give an error. That problem solved :)

I think I'll just put a redirect to my gallery. I was just trying to find a way to display the gallery under my site name. But seeing your allowing me to post my guitars on my gallery and Blog. The redirect will bring people here and then they can search the site for other art if they want.
Bill Hewes
Passionate poster

Postby Bill Hewes » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:04 pm

Okay Blood I just put a redirect to my FM gallery. Now is there a way I can change my username? To something like AbstractArtist.xyz
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:34 pm

Artistview wrote:Okay Blood I just put a redirect to my FM gallery. Now is there a way I can change my username? To something like AbstractArtist.xyz

Can't do periods, but I can change it to "AbstractArtist-xyz" or "AbstractArtistXYZ" (or something else that's alphanumerical and with-or-without hyphens) if you want.
Bill Hewes
Passionate poster

Postby Bill Hewes » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:41 am

Cool if you can do AbstractArtist-BillHewes that would be better I think. That way people know who it is unless it's to long. I'm no longer painting seascapes or anything I'm just sticking with abstract paintings. I just came up with something and I hope to make it mine. If people see it, they'll say it's Bill's art lol One can always hope right?

Thanks,
Bill
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:15 pm

Artistview wrote:Cool if you can do AbstractArtist-BillHewes that would be better I think. That way people know who it is unless it's to long. I'm no longer painting seascapes or anything I'm just sticking with abstract paintings. I just came up with something and I hope to make it mine. If people see it, they'll say it's Bill's art lol One can always hope right?

Thanks,
Bill

How about ArtistBillHewes? The max username length is 20.
Bill Hewes
Passionate poster

Postby Bill Hewes » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:16 pm

I guess I'll just go by my name I'm starting to post my name on other sites when I post my art. So people would know it better than a user name, I hope. So "Bill Hewes" it is. If you want people to know your art they should know your name :)

Thanks,
Bill
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:47 pm

Bill Hewes wrote:I guess I'll just go by my name I'm starting to post my name on other sites when I post my art. So people would know it better than a user name, I hope. So "Bill Hewes" it is. If you want people to know your art they should know your name :)

Thanks,
Bill

OK Bill thanks for being patient. You're all set. Your old gallery pages will redirect to the new ones, so Google and the other search engines will all be happy, though it might take a week or so before their indexes show the new results.
Bill Hewes
Passionate poster

Postby Bill Hewes » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:59 am

Thanks Blood now known as Bill Hewes. Now people will know who made the art.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”