To top

My Introduction

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Getahgrip
New poster

My Introduction

Postby Getahgrip » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:33 pm

Greetings to all, looks like spending time here on Foundmyself is going be full of good things. Can't think of anything better then studying all of the wonderful Art, and exhibiting mine for all to see.

Thank You
Nick
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: My Introduction

Postby bloodjelly » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:34 pm

Getahgrip wrote:Greetings to all, looks like spending time here on Foundmyself is going be full of good things. Can't think of anything better then studying all of the wonderful Art, and exhibiting mine for all to see.

Thank You
Nick

Hi Nick -

Happy to have you here! Your art reminds me of tapestries a bit, with subjects intertwining along a narrative of some sort, or not, maybe. Anyway you might enjoy Granddaddyearl's gallery if you haven't seen it already, since there are some similarities there beyond the pen and ink. Anyway see you around. :)
Cartoonman
Substantial poster

Postby Cartoonman » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:26 pm

Hi Nick welcome to FM awesome place to be and also thanks you visited my site Don
Chris fairl
Passionate poster

Postby Chris fairl » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:48 am

Welcome to FM Nick . It's a great place to show your work . Really talented artist here . I've visited your gallery cool art your doing . P. S. Nice bass

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”