To top

New to FM

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Uniquely Twistd
New poster

New to FM

Postby Uniquely Twistd » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:41 pm

So I just created a FM page today and started uploading some on my art. As a new artist on here, what advice would you like to give me to make my page better? I am still trying to figure out how to do things on here. Lol Have you had a lot of success selling your art on FM?
BogStandad
Extreme poster

Re: New to FM

Postby BogStandad » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:11 am

Hi Uniquely Twistd, welcome to FM, hope everything goes well for you, sorry I can't give any advise as I don't sell my work.

Thanks, Bog.
Uniquely Twistd
New poster

Postby Uniquely Twistd » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:16 pm

No problem Bog,
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Getahgrip
New poster

Postby Getahgrip » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:11 pm

Hello and welcome to FM
This is a great community of very talented artist, and now it includes your work! If artwork sells that's great, this is a place where it can be viewed and the rest is up to the viewer. Yah just never know!
Nick
Uniquely Twistd
New poster

Postby Uniquely Twistd » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:51 am

Thank you Nick! We do the best we can to get our names out there, like you said you just never know... :D
Bill Hewes
Passionate poster

Postby Bill Hewes » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:40 pm

Hi Uniquely Twistd and welcome to FM.

I was just checking out your art. I like what you do. I thought about trying that but never got around to it. To busy with the paints and building guitars :)

As for advice on sales, I don't sell my art on FM at this time so I couldn't help you there. Maybe Blood can give us an idea of how art is selling on FM. If he has any idea. Because FM doesn't track sales as fas as I know. If you sell a painting make a donation to FM.

All I can say promote your gallery as much as you can. Talk about it on other sites, post links to your gallery, tell people you meet about it. I make up business cards and some of them have my galleries URL on them. Right now if people visit my website it redirects to my FM gallery.

We try to help each other if we can. So ask away and someone might have the answer you're looking for.

Bill
Uniquely Twistd
New poster

Postby Uniquely Twistd » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Thank you for the advice Bill, I appreciate it. Also thank you for all the ratings on my work!! I'm doing my best to get the word out. I have business cards already along with a website and Facebook but any other ideas are always helpful! :idea: definitely will donate if I am able to make a sale on FM :D

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”