- › O.O (1)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (7)
- › New Work (20)
- › Cold Copy,Fun House Mirror,Window (1)
- › Black Satin (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › What the government omits to tell y... (3)
- › What brand paints do you use/swear ... (2)
- › Photoshop Tutorial - Glitter Effect (3)
- › Oil painting techniques (4)
I am curious what brands of paints do you swear by, be it acrylic, oil, watercolor etc etc?
For oil paintings (back in the days that I was still doing those) I have been using Rembrandt by Royal Talents, nowadays I'm using Amsterdam acrylics (standard and expert) as I feel I get quite a quality paint while it not completely draining my wallet. I have been considering buying Liquitex or Golden but I'm unsure of it as of yet. Do you have any recommendations?
Its better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.
I use a number of different paints anything from Liquitex, Golden, Windsor & Newton Galleria, house paints. I use whatever works for what I'm doing at the time. To be honest I'm moving more towards enamel paints (House paints) due to the style of artwork I'm doing. I pretty much stopped painting landscapes, seascapes, etc.. Unless it falls into abstract expression or what I feel is my expression of something.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests