- › favorite music (37)
- › 3D Printer Advice (3)
- › To Critique or Not to Critique? (76)
- › Favourite Film? (147)
- › Call for Entries - “Botanical &am... (2)
- › Call to Artists for International &... (1)
- › France, south coast. (4)
- › delete Images and gallery (2)
- › ZEY THE MOUSE Episode 7 'The Time M... (1)
- › How to reverse image search - For a... (1)
Bill Hewes wrote:Is anyone making NFTs? I started making NFTs of my paintings and posting them on a site called OpenSea.io Only found out it can cost a few dollars to get started. It kind of gave me sticker shock when I posted my first one.
Nope. What drew you into it? The concept makes sense to me as I (kinda) understand it—that the extrinsic value of something provably unique/rare/desirable is "real" so long as people agree on it, whether it's a physical product or otherwise.
Since what people agree is valuable at any given point isn't certain, and this product is a relatively new fish in the sea, it seems a little frothy as far as investments are concerned. Have you seen any results or learned anything interesting about the market? Best of luck with your exploring!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests